Sick of TV pundits sharing the same dubious information? Give Phillip Swann a try.
Phillip Swann started analyzing TV at the tender age of four.
The future media guru learned that if he jiggled the channel selector on his family’s set he could watch a “hidden” channel.
A TV pundit was born. Only Swann isn’t just another talking head. He’s one of the sharpest minds around when it comes to the modern TV realm. Cord cutting. Streaming options. Flat panel TVs. Tomorrow’s trends today.
He’s also skeptical while others swap oh, so similar points of view. It’s why his TVPredictions.com site is such a valuable read.
Swann opened up to HiT about his foray into TV punditry, his old-school journalism background and why he’s still not sold on cord cutting domination in the latest HiT ‘cast.
Here are the HiT Links from Episode 32:
- Please follow Phillip on Twitter @SwanniOnTV
- You can buy his book “Tv Dot Com” at Amazon.com.
- Here’s the Lindsay Lohan story referenced in the show’s monologue.
- Phillip recommends following MultiChannel News for smart, sound TV coverage.
- “Fargo” and “Billions” come highly recommended by Phillip.
Photo credit: Foter.com