Hollywood in Toto captures editor Christian Toto’s vision of what an entertainment web site catering to right of center readers should be. It’s smart, uncompromising and eager to engage in cultural debates without the equivalent of “shouting” in all caps.
Conservative audiences trust Toto’s take on Hollywood content given his experience with The Washington Times, PJ Media, Human Events, The Daily Caller, LifeZette and Breitbart News. His movie reviewing credentials include memberships in both the Broadcast Film Critics Association and the Denver Film Critics Society.
HiT offers the chance to reach conservative readers as well as those who simply yearn for content free of rumors and tabloid noise.
Toto’s media reach includes not just HiT but the following destinations:
- Weekly movie review segments on WTOP-FM, Washington, D.C.’s most popular all-news station.
- Co-host of “Mike Rosen at the Movies,” Denver’s weekly film review showcase on 850 KOA.
- Guest appearances on “The Craig Silverman Show,” heard on Denver’s 710 KNUS.
- Guest panelist on Fox Business’ “Stossel” program.
- Co-host of “Hollywood in Toto,” covering the intersection of entertainment and politics. The segment airs each Friday on “The Michael Brown Show” on Denver’s 630 KHOW.
- Weekly entertainment segment on “Garrison,” heard on Indianapolis’ 93.1 WIBC.
Toto also is counted on for expert Hollywood opinions for publications like USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, The New York Daily News and The Washington Times.
Hollywood in Toto offers a number of advertising opportunities. Please use the contact form below to find out more information on how HiT can work for you and your business needs. Or simply check out the HiT Rate Card August 2016.
Contact HiT Now to Learn About Our Advertising Opportunities